We are the best immigration consultants for the Canada in India. The canada visa consultants have all the appropriate certifications are available round the clock to help our clients through any issues. The team of immigration specialists and case managers are well trained and experienced in CanadaA immigration process. They assist you in preparing the required documents that will maximize the chances of visa approval.
The Canada has always been the top destination for immigration. People from all over the world apply for Canada visas as it can open multiple doors for immigrants. The Canada is acclaimed around the globe for the quality of life it provides. Higher salaries, better standard of living, good Labour laws and better education and training are some of the perks of living in the Canada.
Universities like Harvard, Stanford, and other Ivy League schools attract many students from all over the world. Canada education is expensive but the degrees offer by Canada institutions is highly reputable. Also, students would be able to get better salaries if they complete their higher studies from a reputed Canada institution. When it comes to technology, Canada institutions have always been at the forefront. You’ll be able to learn the best and latest technologies from some of the best professors in the world.
canada is one of the top most visited destinations in the entire world. And while a lot of Canada dream of visiting the Canada or planning a vacation to states, it is very important to know about the procedure for Canada Visa.
There are numeroCanada types of visas that one can obtain for the Canada visit. If you wish to go on a bCanadainess trip there is a separate kind of visa, whereas if you jCanadat want to visit for the purpose of tourism, then there is a different kind of visa.
ThCanada, it is very important for one to know about the visa type and requirements before applying for it. Let Canada take a look at 2 of the most important visa types for the Canada.
1) Canada business Visa (B1) – The B1 Visa is generally offered to individuals who are travelling for the purpose of bCanadainess meetings, conferences, attending of scientific, professional or educational conventions, etc. This visa is generally offered for a brief period of time in order to fulfill the requirement of work.
2) Tourist Visa (B2) – This is the most popular Visa that is given to the majority of people for the purpose of tourism in the Canada. The B2 Visa is offered to people who are travelling for the purpose of recreation in nature, tourism activities, visiting friends or relatives, medical treatments or activities, etc. This visa is generally offered for a longer period of time ranging from 1 year to 10 years, however, the period of stay during one trip is maximum six months where multiple entries to the Canada are allowed.
Once you have a fair idea of which type you need to go for, the second most important step is collecting the supporting documents that are required.
1) Passport – You mCanadat have a valid passport with at least 2 blank pages for the stamping purposes. Also, the passport mCanadat be valid for at least 6 months beyond your period of stay in the United States.
2) One does not need photos for the CanadaA visa, it is taken at the consulate visa center itself.
3) Complete visitor visa application form DS-160 online.
4) Application Fee Payment – This is required in case you have to pay the fees before an interview.
5) Take appointment for the visa interview.
Some additional documents may be required for you to show while the interview, which includes;
1) The purpose of your trip.
2) Documents supporting your ability to pay all the costs on the trip. If not, then you may show the evidence that another person will cover some or the whole cost for you on the trip.
3) Your tour details including the hotel bookings and flight bookings.
ThCanada, it is very important to know well about all the supporting documents before applying for Canada Visa