We are the best immigration consultants for the Nz in India. The Nz visa consultants have all the appropriate certifications are available round the clock to help our clients through any issues. The team of immigration specialists and case managers are well trained and experienced in New ZealandA immigration process. They assist you in preparing the required documents that will maximize the chances of visa approval.
The New Zealand has always been the top destination for immigration. People from all over the world apply for New Zealand visas as it can open multiple doors for immigrants. The New Zealand is acclaimed around the globe for the quality of life it provides. Higher salaries, better standard of living, good Labour laws and better education and training are some of the perks of living in the New Zealand.
Universities like Harvard, Stanford, and other Ivy League schools attract many students from all over the world. New Zealand education is expensive but the degrees offer by New Zealand institutions is highly reputable. Also, students would be able to get better salaries if they complete their higher studies from a reputed New Zealand institution. When it comes to technology, New Zealand institutions have always been at the forefront. You’ll be able to learn the best and latest technologies from some of the best professors in the world.
New Zealand is one of the top most visited destinations in the entire world. And while a lot of New Zealand dream of visiting the New Zealand or planning a vacation to states, it is very important to know about the procedure for New Zealand Visa.
There are numeroNew Zealand types of visas that one can obtain for the New Zealand visit. If you wish to go on a bNew Zealandiness trip there is a separate kind of visa, whereas if you jNew Zealandt want to visit for the purpose of tourism, then there is a different kind of visa.
ThNew Zealand, it is very important for one to know about the visa type and requirements before applying for it. Let New Zealand take a look at 2 of the most important visa types for the New Zealand.
1) New Zealand business Visa (B1) – The B1 Visa is generally offered to individuals who are travelling for the purpose of bNew Zealandiness meetings, conferences, attending of scientific, professional or educational conventions, etc. This visa is generally offered for a brief period of time in order to fulfill the requirement of work.
2) Tourist Visa (B2) – This is the most popular Visa that is given to the majority of people for the purpose of tourism in the New Zealand. The B2 Visa is offered to people who are travelling for the purpose of recreation in nature, tourism activities, visiting friends or relatives, medical treatments or activities, etc. This visa is generally offered for a longer period of time ranging from 1 year to 10 years, however, the period of stay during one trip is maximum six months where multiple entries to the New Zealand are allowed.
Once you have a fair idea of which type you need to go for, the second most important step is collecting the supporting documents that are required.
1) Passport – You mNew Zealandt have a valid passport with at least 2 blank pages for the stamping purposes. Also, the passport mNew Zealandt be valid for at least 6 months beyond your period of stay in the Nz.
2) One does not need photos for the New ZealandA visa, it is taken at the consulate visa center itself.
3) Complete visitor visa application form DS-160 online.
4) Application Fee Payment – This is required in case you have to pay the fees before an interview.
5) Take appointment for the visa interview.
Some additional documents may be required for you to show while the interview, which includes;
1) The purpose of your trip.
2) Documents supporting your ability to pay all the costs on the trip. If not, then you may show the evidence that another person will cover some or the whole cost for you on the trip.
3) Your tour details including the hotel bookings and flight bookings.
ThNew Zealand, it is very important to know well about all the supporting documents before applying for New Zealand Visa